Saturday, December 1, 2012

My Shining November

Shining is not the exact word that I may use to draw the days I have spent for the whole november, but yeah... I do not deny to say my November quite run well. Almost perfect!

In the beginning, It was so happy adjudicating on Internatiol Relation Festival even I have done a shame action on the Grand Final round. Really I hate a political and economic issue if I do not know the news first! Unification of Korean Peninsula? really great motion, Peng! In the end it is fun, yeah.. getting money for sure - oopss!

Continuing to prepare SD Castle for the next week! Ow it should be a busy November not the shining one haha. Interesting closing events for all freshmen, I do glad to say good bye to SD Castle! Yeah, you know.. it was so hard working to prepare the events! Well, I may not only say about HARD WORK, but HEART WORK. Tension is there, I am quite enough learn how to deal with it. I hope so, it was a great learning even if I wish I do not want to face the "unique" personality anymore. :)

Jumping to the next week, the third one I have ESC! the most waiting events, the long preparation.. I do put a high effort for these! It is not only the sacrifacition to my major, not only my big promise to someone to bring this event to be better, but personally.. this is my betting, my evidentiary.. to me, to yaa.. some people who I want to know. It was driving me crazy when I ended up the events and I wanted to say it loudly "SEE? I CAN DO THAT! I HAVE DONE IT!"

No, no.. it is not the end of my November. I still have EJVED after ESC. It was so honour to have a chance to be one of the invited adjudicator of EJVED 2012. It was really great events also to my beloved FORMASI who championed the first and the third place. See how November bring me lots of happiness?

Well, it is only small surfaces of the Shining november I ever had. There is.. so many things which drive me crazier than this. Well, something more deeper rather than just having great events to do. Something that I can only save to me, to several people that is involved there. Something that you are grateful or even hateful enough to be spoken public.

Yeah, something which can make you brighter or even darker. Well, it was so crazy even to remember. Making me to write a garbage story which cannot fully understand the purpose in the end hahaha LOL

HEY SHINING NOVEMBER, thanks a lot! I love you with all of the troubles :*
So December, be cool and great for the last :D


(ghaniem 30/11/2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment