Saturday, April 7, 2012

Dear you..


To whom I never know where you are..

life is only the distance that will lead us to the best place ever, right?
I do believe it, but I don't know why it seems like not easy for me to run this life... without you?
(oke ini lebay jijay, sumpah! ngeri sendiri nulisnya-_-)

unfortunately, it is also hardly possible to get along with you, 
since I never know where are you..

Yet, when I'm thinking more, I realize that
even if someday I have a chance to see you,
does it work well?

is it complicated? not really!
well, I just known how difficult it is!

let me have a big deal with myself then, and having a preparation,

please dont see and meet me, before I ready!

Sincerely,

 Me

Author note : this letter was never sent, but I know it's delivered well in your heart! LOL 
honestly, saya galau :p (ghaniem - 21/2/2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment